Edward F Higgins, MDVascular Surgery
I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient’s individual healthcare needs are met.
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
Carotid Artery Disease
Gall Bladder and Liver Disease
Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Vascular Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- General Surgery - Board Certified
- Graduate Degree: Medical School - State University of New York Upstate Medical University
- Fellowship: Baylor University Medical Center
- Residency: Yale University School of Medicine
- Menorah Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center